GEORGIA 7, Georgia Tech 0
- Sony Michel, who scored on a 34-yard run on the game’s first possession, has rushed for 66 yards on 10 carries. Therefore, he only needs seven more yards to become only the 13th different Georgia player in history to reach the 1,000-yard rushing mark in a season.
- Greyson Lambert, who completed 11 of 16 passes in the first half for 141 yards and no interceptions, has been intercepted only twice all season in 227 passing attempts, or a single-season school-record interception percentage of just 0.88%.
- The Bulldogs allowed the Jackets to rush for 145 yards in the first half, averaging 6.3 yards per rush, yet Georgia Tech has been held scoreless.
- Dominick Sanders first-half interception return of 22 yards gives him 205 interception yards on five picks this season, breaking a 67-year-old single-season school record for interception return yardage (189 yards by Eli Maricich in 1948).
- The line for this game closed at Georgia favored by 3½ points, or the second-closest/lowest point spread in this series in the last nine meetings (closest/lowest was Georgia favored by 3 points in 2013).
- After averaging 45.5 yards per punt his first 15 punts of the season, Brice Ramsey has averaged just 34.2 yards per punt his last five punts dating back to the middle of the Georgia Southern game