The 2023 All-American Bowl will continue the Road to the Dome tour on Wednesday, September 14 at 8 p.m. ET on various social platforms across NBC Sports, honoring eight All-Americans in the third installment of a 16-week digital series.
In this week’s episode, presented by GEICO, the All-Americans will be virtually presented with their exclusive All-American jerseys provided by adidas.
Only 100 football players receive the honor of wearing the All-American Bowl jersey each year. Each player selected to participate will culminate their high school careers during the 23rd edition of the annual East vs. West matchup. The 2023 All-American Bowl from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas, will be presented live on NBC and Peacock.
The Road to the Dome, airing on September 14, will honor the following players:
- Four-star linebacker, Jayvant Brown from St. Thomas Aquinas H.S. (FL)
- Four-star offensive lineman, DJ Chester from Eagle’s Landing Christian Academy (GA)
- Four-star wide receiver, University of Notre Dame commit, Rico Flores from Folsom H.S. (CA)
- Four-star quarterback, University of Alabama commit, Eli Holstein from Zachary H.S. (LA)
- Four-star offensive lineman, University of Miami commit, Connor Lew from Kennesaw Mountain H.S. (GA)
- Elite kicker, Indiana University commit, Nicolas Radicic Coppell H.S. (TX)
- Four-star wide receiver, Adarius Redmond from Powell H.S. (TN)
- Four-star defensive back, University of Notre Dame commit, Adon Shuler from Irvington H.S. (NJ)